Our Defamation, Copyright and Trademark
Respecting Your Legal Rights
As a responsible website publisher, we support the protection of your reputation and the protection of your intellectual property rights. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third party material displayed on this website. We operate a notice and take down procedure regarding such material. In furtherance of this policy, we have established the procedures below to report any items that you believe defame you or constitute copyright or trademark infringement.
Upon receipt of appropriate notification as set forth herein, where we deem it appropriate, we will take down or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. Please be aware that providing false or misleading information in the notification of claim may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Defamation
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN DEFAMED BY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
If you believe that any content on this website contains statements that are defamatory to you, please email our Designated Agent: email@example.com
If you believe that you have been defamed, your written notification must include the following:
Stage 1 :
Call Us at 95550-85550
If unresolved from stage 1 please follow stage 2
Stage 2 :
- Your contact information including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and occupation if applicable;
- Identification of the content and the location of the content on this website (where possible, cut and paste in your written notification all content that you believe is defamatory) that you believe is defamatory to you and state why you believe it is defamatory;
- A statement as to why the defamatory content is untrue and the extent that it is damaging to you;
- A good faith statement, submitted under the penalty of perjury, that the information provided by you in the notification is accurate and true.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Trademark Infringement
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR TRADEMARK MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
If you believe that any content on this website has infringed your trademark, please email our Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your trademark has been infringed, your written notification must include the following:
- Identification of the trademark or trademarks claimed to have been infringed, including the trademark registration number if applicable;
- Identification of all the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
Write To Us:
23, Sanskrit Nagar Appartment,
Rohini, Sector 14, Delhi 110085